Menopause – MCQ
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. 48 year old woman, presented to her GP with no periods for more than a year and now is complaining distressing hot flushes and night sweats. She does not have any other symptoms that is bothering her. The most appropriate treatment choice isCorrectIncorrect
2. 56 year old women presented to her GP with post menopausal bleeding. The GP has referred her to the Gynaecology OPD with a TVS pelvic scan which showed, that the Endometrial thickness was 5 mm. Examination revealed normal findings of vulva, vagina and cervix. Pipelle’s biopsy done revealed atrophic endometrium. What is the next management plan?CorrectIncorrect
3. 58 year old women presented to her GP for a non gynaecological problem. On investigation, was found to have a thick endometrium on abdominal ultrasound. TVS was done and found that the ET was 6.3mm but she denies any gynaecological symptoms. She underwent hysteroscopy as a part of further evaluation. What is the most common finding that would be expected on the hysteroscopy in this woman?CorrectIncorrect
4. 52 year old woman, was started on HRT with estrogen and progesterone. She was happy during the first month as she felt very good with no menopausal symptoms. But she started developing irregular bleeding during the second month. She visited her GP with complaints of irregular bleeding. The GP referred her to the gynaecology OPD. What is the advice that should be given to her?CorrectIncorrect
5. HRT and cardiovascular disease – all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect