Intrapartum Care – MCQ
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You are evaluating Mr. X who has been in first stage of labour for the past 10 hours. Which of the following information is least relevant to your further clinical management?CorrectIncorrect
2. Mr. XY is a primigravida, gestational diabetic, 38 weeks in spontaneous labour. She was assessed at 13:00hrs and had progressed to 5cms cervical dilatation. She was examined at 17:00hrs and was found to be 6cm dilated,0.5cm long, with intact membrane, vertex at spines. What is the next appropriate step in managing her labour?CorrectIncorrect
3. Ms. Mariam Ahmed, primigravida, now 36 weeks pregnancy in active labour. She was here to pay a visit to her sister as she delivered recently, she has been booked at her home country. You are suspecting mitral valve stenosis on examination. All are true regarding her except-CorrectIncorrect
4. Ms. Tina, 26-year-old, is been diagnosed with hypertrophied cardiomyopathy. She is been admitted with active labour. You are worried about her developing heart failure. All of the following signs are suggestive of Heart failure except-CorrectIncorrect
5. Ms. Sweetly, 28year old, is been diagnosed with hypertrophied cardiomyopathy. She is been admitted with active labour. She complained off easy fatiguability, breathlessness. She developed pale, sweaty, agitated with cool peripheries with tachycardia, hypotension. You suspect cardiac failure. All are the initial investigation to confirm heart failure except-CorrectIncorrect