0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What proportion of patients having a surgical procedure will develop a surgical site infection?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is the most common source of microorganisms causing surgical site infection?CorrectIncorrect
3. An anaesthetist is asked to assist with the insertion of an intravenous cannula prior to the commencement of a Syntocinon infusion in labour. The cannula is inserted successfully, but shortly after it was flushed through as the woman starts to have convulsions and becomes hypotensive and bradycardic. The syringes on the trolley are unlabeled and the anaesthetist suspects he may have flushed the cannula with a local anaesthetic solution. What is the appropriate management of her collapse?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which one of the following best defi nes secondary postpartum haemorrhage?CorrectIncorrect
5. Ms. XY is a para 1 who delivered 1 week ago. She was diagnosed to have GDM (diet controlled), and her plasma glucose levels have now returned to normal. What follow-up should she have postpartum?CorrectIncorrect
6. After delivery, clearance of the amnionic fluid that fills the fetal lungs occurs via which of the following mechanisms?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following is true regarding neonatal resuscitation?CorrectIncorrect
8. A preterm neonate born at 29 weeks’ gestation is undergoing resuscitation and requires endotracheal ventilation. Which of the following is most correct regarding endotracheal tube– assisted ventilation of this newborn?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following statements are true regarding Apgar scores?CorrectIncorrect
10. A term newborn has a heart rate of 128 beats per minute, is pink except for her feet and hands, is crying spontaneously and loudly, and is kicking both legs. What is her Apgar score?CorrectIncorrect