0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Regarding structure of DNA all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
2. Mr and Mrs Alexander are here for preconception counselling. Both of them are carriers of most common mutation, ΔF508. They want to know chances of them having normal childCorrectIncorrect
3. Ms. Shakeela has come with her partner for genetic counselling. Her partner Adam is carrier of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Ms. Shakeela’s status is unknown. All are true regarding the inheritance exceptCorrectIncorrect
4. Which is the most common trisomy in humans which causes major anomalies in foetus?CorrectIncorrect
5. Regarding Numerical abnormalities of chromosomes all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
6. All are true statements regarding description of foetal abnormalities exceptCorrectIncorrect
7. A man whose father was colour-blind married a woman, who had a mother who is color blind and normal father. What is the probability of male children of this couple being colour-blind ?CorrectIncorrect
8. If both parents are carriers for beta thalassemia, what are the chances of this couple having an affected child ?CorrectIncorrect
9. A 28year-old woman has come to see you in antenatal clinic. She is at 10 weeks of gestation in her first pregnancy. Her partner is known to have Duchenne muscular dystrophy. She is otherwise fit and healthy. She has been tested negative for the condition.
What is the risk of her child being a carrier for the same condition?CorrectIncorrect