0 of 8 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.In GDM, maternal hyperglycaemia is independently and signifi cantly linked to all of the following adverse outcomes except:CorrectIncorrect
2. All of the following are pre-existing risk factors for development of type 2 diabetes except:CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following statements best describes the role of serum ferritin in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
4. Ms XY has is a primigravida, 29 weeks pregnant and has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes on her 2 h OGTT. Her fasting plasma glucose on the OGTT was 7.3 mmol/L. Which of the following treatment options are best suited to her?CorrectIncorrect
5. Ms XY is a Para 1 who delivered 13 weeks ago. She was diagnosed to have GDM (diet controlled). Her recent fasting plasma glucose level is 6.3 mmol/L and her HbA1C is 6 %. What is her risk of developing type 2 diabetes?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which aspect of cardiac physiology does not change in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
7.Which of the following is never a normal finding in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
8. A pregnant patient at 13 weeks’ gestation has known heart disease. All EXCEPT which of the following are predictive of poor outcomes in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect