0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Primigravida with single fetus goes into preterm labour at 32 weeks gestation .She has no bleeding ,intact membrane .Cervix is 4cm dilated .Preferred treatment (also mention brand of drug) to prevent preterm birth?CorrectIncorrect
2. You are asked to review a multifarious 29 year old woman. Her booking blood test shows anti-C antibodies and the titres are being monitored. The patient has no other risk factors for transfusion. What is the appropriate blood titre monitoring schedule from the options listed below?CorrectIncorrect
3. What is the route of Misoprostol with the earliest onset, fastest & longest duration of action?CorrectIncorrect
4. A patient came with 2 months history of amenorrhea has had Iucd inserted 6 months back. Which risk is greatest?CorrectIncorrect
5. PG 32 weeks with bp of 160/100 alb 3+ pedal edema.what immediate treatment should be given?CorrectIncorrect
6. Most common indication for metroplastty in double utreusCorrectIncorrect
7. Patient with 8 g/ dl hb dec MCV dec MCHC RETICULOCYTE DEC TYPE OF AMEMIACorrectIncorrect
8. Patient with recurrent discharge wound infection?CorrectIncorrect
9. Rupture with induction of labour in previous scar?CorrectIncorrect
10. A third year student has to collect data for maternal mortality. What is the largest cause of it?CorrectIncorrect