0 of 21 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 21 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Pregnancy 32wks with nausea anorexia mild jaundice proteinuria plus 3 FDP >40sugar 45mg/dl. diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
2.Endometrial CA with best prognosis?CorrectIncorrect
3. pt. 37 weeks, with mild bleeding at home. CTG non reassuring, bishop 6, .FBS 7.21 mmol/l. now management ?CorrectIncorrect
4. Stage 3C ovarian cancer chemo route?CorrectIncorrect
5. Ovarian cancer prognostic indicator?CorrectIncorrect
6. Term vaginal delivery can be doneCorrectIncorrect
7. Before IPV first step?CorrectIncorrect
8. Post VH pt. with urine retention n anemia? Investigation to reach dx?CorrectIncorrect
9. Long term risk of PCO?CorrectIncorrect
10. Pt at 40wks with breech, previous all normal deliveries, MOD now?CorrectIncorrect
11. Pt with recurrent missed miscarriage ,anticardiolipin positive came for preconception counsellingCorrectIncorrect
12.patient presented after fourth fetal loss at 9 wks Previous losses at 6-8wks ?CorrectIncorrect
13. Pt with GDM at 38 wks on Insulin 70/30 with poor control plus polyhydroaminios, her AFI 20cm, EFW 3.2 KG . Management ?CorrectIncorrect
14. Pregnant pt. known diabetic, her fasting 5.3, RBS is 8.7 she is on Metformin 500 mg BD how you will manage her now?CorrectIncorrect
15. Postmenopausal women endometrial biopsy comes with complex hyperplasia, now?CorrectIncorrect
16.Fully dilated station ROP with persistent fetal bradycardia?CorrectIncorrect
17. Pt dilated from 4cm to 7cm but remained 7cm after 4 hrs, what is this called?CorrectIncorrect
- Preterm labour with regular uterine contractions, what you will give her?
- Pt. with previous 2 in previous 2nd trimester miscarries and 1 preterm delivery, which organism is response
- most common cause of Central precocious puberty
21.difficult surgery was done during surgery pt. was transfused one unit blood n 2 crystalloid, some hrs. post op she became hypotensive plus tachycardia n some abdominal distensionCorrectIncorrect