0 of 50 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A 22-year-old woman, primigravida 20 weeks, comes to the accident and emergency unit complaining of lower abdominal pain and discharge pervaginum. Her temperature is 38. 4 C. On abdominal examination tenderness present in bilateral groin area. You diagnosed a pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). The patient tells you that she has been abroad and had unprotected sex. What is the recommended regimen for this patient?CorrectIncorrect
2. A 25-year-old woman attends antenatal clinic at 29 weeks of gestation. She recently had visited a sexual health clinic for investigation of her painless vulval ulcer and inguinal lymphadenopathy. What treatment would be appropriate for her from the following options?CorrectIncorrect
3. Mrs. Tina is 26 year old woman asks for your advice. She is 12 weeks pregnant and is concerned as she went to a children’s party12 days back where one of the children had the appearance in image given below .
You checked Parvovirus B19-specific IgG and IgM .
The results show the following:
Parvovirus IgG Positive
Parvovirus IgM positive
So you got tests from booking serum ,Which showed
Parvovirus IgG Negative
Parvovirus IgM Negative
What does this suggest regarding the patients Parvovirus status?CorrectIncorrect
4. Mrs. Rosy , A 28-year-old woman with type I diabetes attends the pre-conception clinic and is found to be struggling to control her diabetes. She is found to be well motivated but she has related hypoglycemia attacks .Her insulin requirements are not high. Multidisciplinary team decision is taken to commence her on an insulin pump in order to get her glycaemic control better before pregnancy. What would be the minimum interval you ask her to continue to use contraception so her blood sugars can be controlled well with pump ?CorrectIncorrect
5. A 57-year-old woman presents following two episodes of postmenopausal bleeding. What is her risk of endometrial polyps or endometrial hyperplasia?CorrectIncorrect
6. A 54 year old lady had PMB. On evaluation her endometrium was 6mm and she underwent a outpatient hysteroscopic endometrial biopsy which shows EH without atypia. What would you tell her regarding risk of progression to endometrial cancer:CorrectIncorrect
7. First line treatment for EH without atypia is:CorrectIncorrect
8. A 56 year old P3 diabetic, postmenopausal lady underwent evaluation for PMB and was diagnosed to have endometrial hyperplasia without atypia. Her BMI was 40. She opted for continuous oral progesterone treatment and underwent 2 endometrial biopsies at 6 monthly intervals, both negative. What should her further plan be:CorrectIncorrect
9. Regarding the clinical scenario the enhanced recovery programme (ERP) has comparable complication rates to, or better than, those seen following conventional surgery. Typically, there is no increase in readmissions or postoperative work for primary care and for faster postoperative recovery that has been implemented for many aspects of obstetrics and gynaecology. Which of the following is not included in ERP?CorrectIncorrect
10. An 18-year-old nulliparous girl presents as a gynaecological emergency with left-sided pelvic pain, tachycardia and vomiting. A pregnancy test is negative. An ultrasound scan is performed in the emergency department, which appears to demonstrate a left adnexal cyst. In theatre, a laparoscopy is performed which shows an ovarian torsion that has twisted three times on its pedicle. The left tube and ovary appear purple and congested. What is the most appropriate surgical management?CorrectIncorrect
11. A 32-year-old woman attends the colposcopy clinic after a high-grade smear result. After discussion, the woman accepts the LETZ procedure.
What is the minimum depth of excision that is accepted in the LETZ procedure?CorrectIncorrect
12. FGM Is traditional cultural practice in many countries of the world. Which of the following country has highest Percentage of girls and women aged 15–49 who has undergone FGM?CorrectIncorrect
13. You are seeing 56 year old postmenopusal Amy , in clinic, has been referred for uncontrollable Vulval itch & soreness which is worse at night . she has visited her GP and he has given her some lubricants which was of no benefit. On examination thinning of skin, labial adhesions seen Skin looks like cigarette paper vulval biopsy showed thinned epidermis with sub-epidermal hyalinization and deeper inflammatory infiltrate.
Choose correct diagnosisCorrectIncorrect
14. Mrs. x is 51-year-old woman with hot flushes . She has No significant past medical or family history. You prescribe hormone replacement therapy (HRT). During her appointment you counsel her regarding the risks of estrogen and progestogen HRT. How many estimated additional cases of breast cancer are there per 1000 women using HRT for five years?CorrectIncorrect
15. Mrs, Jacqueline , A 50-year-old woman presents with amenorrhoea for a period of 1 year. She has hot flushes, which are.troublesome. Her main concern is osteoporosis, as her mother has recently been admitted with a hip fracture. You explain options , she ask you regarding tibolone ,all are tru except .CorrectIncorrect
16. A 35-year-old para 3 underwent a TAH+BSO for severe pelvic endometriosis that had not responded to medical and conservative surgical treatment. She attends for her follow-up appointment complaining of hot flushes and sweating. Which HRT regime should you consider?CorrectIncorrect
17. Mrs., Lucy , A 33 year-old woman is diagnosed with chlamydia. . As you are worried about her compliance about her treatment when u should ask her her to come for test of cure ?CorrectIncorrect
18. Ms. sweetie, 30-year-old woman has been coming with recurrent vulval itching and curvy white vagina discharge ,she has been treated couple of times for this . Examination image is enclosed
What treatment will you recommend for this patient?CorrectIncorrect
19. Mrs. x, 19 year old Ruby has presented with An often foul-smelling vaginal discharge which is green. Complains of and itching. Complains of dysparuenia .Identify gram stained organismCorrectIncorrect
20. A 55-year-old woman with early stage low grade endometrial cancer diagnosed on outpatient biopsy. She attends her pre-assessment appointment for her planned laparoscopic hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo- oophorectomy. She has hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, ischaemic heart disease and a BMI of 39. She smokes 25 cigarettes day. Which of the following statements is not correct? Choose the single best answer.CorrectIncorrect
21. Vulval cancers are relatively rare cancers with surgery as the main- stay of treatment. In recent years, a lot of emphasis has been given to sentinel node biopsy to decide management. What is the role of sentinel node biopsy in the management of early vulval cancer?CorrectIncorrect
22. Vulval cancers account for 6% of gynaecological cancers in the United Kingdom. In 2009, a new FIGO staging was introduced with greater emphasis on the inguino-femoral lymph node status to understand prognosis. What is the FIGO stage for a woman who has a 3cm vulval cancer involving the anus with metastases in 2 lymph nodes <5 mm?CorrectIncorrect
23. What is the treatment of stage IA1 endometrial cancerCorrectIncorrect
24. What is the treatment of stage 1 germ cell tumourCorrectIncorrect
25. A 32-year-old woman is referred to the colposcopy clinic because of a suspicious looking cervix on speculum examination done because of heavy menstrual bleeding. She is diagnosed with cervical adenocarcinoma with depth of invasion of 2 mm and horizontal spread of 6 mm. What is the risk of lymph node invasion in her case?CorrectIncorrect
26. Ms. Meena , A 16-year-old patient delivered a term infant yesterday.itwas an unwanted preganncy , couldn’t terminate as she had crossed 28 weeks,so She is placing the child for adoption and is not going to breast-feed. She asks for something to suppress lactation. What is simplest and safest method of lactation suppression?CorrectIncorrect
27. Mrs. XY underwent a subtotal hysterectomy as treatment for heavy menstrual bleeding. What (approximate) percentage of women will have cyclical bleeding as a persistent symptom after a subtotal hysterectomy?CorrectIncorrect
28. Maraim Ahmed / 35 year mutiparous lady with large intramural fibroid She is requesting for uterine artery embolisation , All the following criteria would be appropriate to accept her wish exceptCorrectIncorrect
29. Mrs, X has undergone salpingectomy for bilateral hydrosalphynx .What is the term pregnancy rate.she is going for IVF .she asks you after treatment what’s the live birth rate ?CorrectIncorrect
30. 32year old indian woman with BMI32 kg/m2 , with oligomenoorheoa and hirustism , on USg -she has bilateral polycystic ovaries. Her mother and sister do have similar complaints .all are true regarding inheritance of PCOS exceptCorrectIncorrect
31. A 22-year-old medical student presents with a request for contraception. Her menstrual cycle is irregular and she complains of acne and hirsutism. Previous investigation has diagnosed polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
What is the estimated prevalence of this above syndrome in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?CorrectIncorrect
32. What is the mechanism of action of Metformin?CorrectIncorrect
33. Mr, Stuart is 26year old Presented with features of sub-fertility with clinical features in image enclosed ?
Identify the labelled image corresponding karyotyping ?CorrectIncorrect
34. What is the estimated prevalence of endometriosis in infertile women?CorrectIncorrect
35. A 31-year-old lady presents with secondary subfertility. She had difficulty con- ceiving her first child and has now been trying for 4 years. She gives a history of cyclical premenstrual pain, painful periods and deep dyspareunia. Her day 21 progesterone is 38 nmol/L with normal levels of FSH and LH. What is the most likely cause?CorrectIncorrect
36. The following sign in ultrasound image given below is seen inCorrectIncorrect
37. Mrs, Tessily 25 year old in her second pregnancy Her first delivery was induced as it was SGA baby delivered normally , baby’s weight 2000gm. She was booked in consultant unit , Her growth curve and Doppler study is enclosed
What’s the further management ?CorrectIncorrect
38. Image shows which type of fetal abnormality ?CorrectIncorrect
39. 32 year old presented with vulval itching and soreness . It’s aggravated during her periods. It’s relieved during summer On examination Pitted nails noted Skin lesions on scratching shows minute Haemorrhages Thick red plaques with silvery scales seen over vulva Same lesions seen under breast Pitted nails noted Skin lesions on scratching shows minute Haemorrhages Choose correct diagnosisCorrectIncorrect
40. A 36-year-old woman has had a LETZ procedure for cervical glandular intraepithelial neoplasia (CGIN). The histopathology result showed negative margins. Six months later the repeat cervical smear is negative but the HPV test-of-cure is positive. What will be your next management?CorrectIncorrect
41. A 45-year-old woman has had a total hysterectomy for abnormal uterine bleeding. The histopathology result shows positive margins for CIN1. What will be your further management?CorrectIncorrect
42. A 32-year-old woman is referred to the colposcopy clinic because of a suspicious looking cervix on speculum examination done because of heavy menstrual bleeding. She is diagnosed with cervical adenocarcinoma with depth of invasion of 2 mm and horizontal spread of 6 mm. What is the risk of lymph node invasion in her case?CorrectIncorrect
43. A 25-year-old smoker is diagnosed to have mild dyskariosis in her index smear at the GP surgery. The smear is HPV negative. What is the ideal management?CorrectIncorrect
44. At the evening handover of a busy labour ward, you are informed that cord prolapse has been diagnosed after amniotomy by a consultant with the presenting part at –3station. CTG, the baseline is 115 bpm with 10 bpm variability and one variable deceleration lasting less than 30 seconds over the last 10 minutes.now fetal heart rate is normal . The obstetric emergency theatre is currently being used for a manual removal of the placenta. What is the most appropriate management for this woman?CorrectIncorrect
45. You are asked to repair a vaginal tear following a normal delivery. The mother’s weight is 50 kg. She is otherwise well with no allergies. What is the maximum dose of lidocaine 1% without epinephrine that you can use for perineal infiltration?CorrectIncorrect
46. A 34-year-old multiparous woman presents at term with a breech presentation. Her CTG in labour is enclosed .What is true regarding CTG trace shown in image below ?CorrectIncorrect
47. You are teaching your junior colleagues about labour interventions impacting CTG . Which of the following drugs can cause these changesCorrectIncorrect
48. A woman died in the second trimester as a result of multiple fatal injuries sustained in a road traffic accident two days before a planned social services parenting assessment. She was the driver and sole occupant of a car. She had a history of mental health problems and substance abuse. She underwent intensive resuscitation but died from her injuries. No local review of her care was carried out.
This death is classified asCorrectIncorrect
49. A liveborn baby born at 23 weeks gestational with a birthweight of 1000gm or who died after 7 completed days but before 28 completed days after birth. This death is classified asCorrectIncorrect
50. 22years old Tina, has come with painful sex , difficulty having sex.she has history of child hood abuse , after examination u conclude this is a case of primary vaginismus.You advise her Vaginal dilators Vaginal dilators helps in relieving this reflex..CorrectIncorrect