0 of 20 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Propyl thiouracil preferred over carbimazol?
2. Patient with bicornuate uterus with progressive increased dysmenorrhea on USG there is 7*5 cm mass hich pushed the uterus to left side what is managementCorrectIncorrect
3. 3rd stage of labour in primigravida can last forCorrectIncorrect
4. A 21 year old primigravida is admitted at 39 weeks gestation with painless antepartum haemorrhage. On examination uterus is soft, non-tender and head engaged. The management for her would be?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the initial management in a 25 years old patient with HMB?CorrectIncorrect
6. Pregnant woman, on citalopram for depression. Citalopram stopped by her GP. For the past 12 wks she started to develop low mood, poor sleep/appetite & can’t cope with her 2 yrs old boy. You decided to restart citalopram : Restarting citalopram was mainly for?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following is a not of heart disease in pregnancyCorrectIncorrect
8. Which infection risk is prevented by lscs?CorrectIncorrect
9. Endometritis by which organismCorrectIncorrect
10 . 33 year old woman Para 1, 14 weeks has severe anaemia not responding to oral iron and profound hypoalbuminaemia along with protienuria . What is your diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
11. In women with a family history of breast or ovarian cancer?CorrectIncorrect
12. Which of the following will not be seen in the neonate of a pregnant woman taking carbimazole?CorrectIncorrect
13. The infant of a diabetic mother is not at risk for which of the followingCorrectIncorrect
14. Patient comes to see you in the clinic who is 14 years old and wants to TOP. You will proceed according to what?CorrectIncorrect
15. Which of the following is not an independent risk factor for pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH)CorrectIncorrect
16. The most common cause of vaginal bleeding complicating premature labourCorrectIncorrect
17. Which of the following is not included in the biophysical profile for the risk assessment of a post term fetusCorrectIncorrect
18. Which of the following is seen on a urinalysis in a patient with pre-eclampsia:CorrectIncorrect
19. Multigravida 8cm cord prolapse adequate contractions. 0 station?CorrectIncorrect
20. Impaired ogtt ,, 34 weeks pregnancy. Risk of DM in later life?CorrectIncorrect