0 of 6 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Ms XX is a Para 0 and is 34/40 weeks pregnant. She has recently been diagnosed with obstetric cholestasis and commenced on ursodeoxycholic acid for the same. In view of increased obstetric surveillance, she is very concerned about fetal well being. Which of the following investigations would accurately predict the risk of fetal death?
2. Ms XY presents to the labour suite with a second episode of reduced fetal movements. She is 17 years old, Para 0, 39/40 weeks pregnant. She is smoker and has poor access to care. CTG is reassuring/reactive, and an ultrasound scan reveals abnormally grown fetus, with normal liquor volume and normal umbilical artery doppler. Which of the following treatment options are best suited to her?CorrectIncorrect
3. All of the following statements regarding surveillance methods for small fro gestational age fetuses are true except:CorrectIncorrect
4. Which of the following statements about intrauterine fetal deaths is false?CorrectIncorrect
5. Ms XY is a primigravida who is 34 weeks pregnant. Her last two serial scans have shown an SGA fetus growing on the 9th centile. Her last scan shows positive EDF with a normal PI. She reports having good fetal movements. How should further fetal surveillance be undertaken?CorrectIncorrect
6. Of the following, the most consistent fi nding in uterine rupture is:CorrectIncorrect