0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.A patient comes to u at 11 weeks of gestation.She has history of previous baby with down syndrome and now she is worried for her second baby .what wil you offer herCorrectIncorrect
2. A patient comes to u at 15 weeks of gestation.She has history of previous baby with down syndrome and now she is pregnant with twins worried for her second pregnancy .what wil you offer herCorrectIncorrect
3.The ris of fetal loss in CVS isCorrectIncorrect
4.Risk of transmission of infection followed by amniocentesis isCorrectIncorrect
5.Recurrence of Down’s syndrome isCorrectIncorrect
6.Incidence of structural anomalies isCorrectIncorrect
7. Dating scan is offered atCorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the following is autosomal dominant inheritanceCorrectIncorrect
9. A patient comes to u at 11 weeks of gestation in her first pregnancy she is worried for the risk of down syndrome in her baby .what wil you offer herCorrectIncorrect
10. Alpha fetoprotein is produced byCorrectIncorrect