0 of 11 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Which of the following pregnancy complications does NOT increase in incidence in multiple pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
2.Which of the following is NOT a Quintero stage for TTTS?CorrectIncorrect
3.Which of the following are NOT used as indicators of fetal wellbeing beyond 24 weeks of pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
4.A pregnant woman has just had her 20-week anomaly scan. Her baby is diagnosed with ventricular septal defect and its femur length is at the 5th centile.What is the most appropriate next step?CorrectIncorrect
5. A pregnant woman has just had her 12-week scan. She is diagnosed with a dichorionic diamniotic (DCDA) twin pregnancy. She queries the chance of having them prematurely.What proportion of all twins deliver before 37 weeks?CorrectIncorrect
6. A pregnant woman with MCDA twins has just had a scan at 21 weeks in the fetal medicine unit. Twin 1’s estimated weight is 40% less than the estimated weight for twin 2, and is diagnosed with sacral agenesis and right diaphragmatic hernia. No obvious anomaly is seen in twin 2 and it’s growth and amniotic fluid are normal. What is the management option you would like to offer her?CorrectIncorrect
7.Risk of cerebral palsy in twins as compared to singleton pregnancy isCorrectIncorrect
8.A patient presented to you in labour pains and full dilatation of cervix.she gives history of twin gestation.1st twin is delivered.second twin has fetal heart rate of 120 bpm and is transverse.what wil you doCorrectIncorrect
9. The following are statements relating to intrauterine fetal growth restriction (IUGR) and small for gestational age (SGA). Which ONE of the following statements is correct?CorrectIncorrect
10. Growing evidence suggests that fetal-growth restriction affects organ development, especially which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
11. Fetal-growth restriction is associated with all EXCEPT which of the following?CorrectIncorrect