0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.In order to increase the detection rate for Down syndrome in the first trimester, you may also offer your patient which of the following tests in addition to the NT measurement?CorrectIncorrect
2. The patient has an abnormal first trimester screen with increased risk of Down syndrome reported. What is the most appropriate next step?CorrectIncorrect
3. A 41-year-old woman had a baby with Down syndrome 10 years ago. She is anxious to know the chromosome status of fetus in her current pregnancy. She is currently at 8 weeks of gestation. Which of the following tests will provide the most rapid and reliable diagnosis of Down syndrome?CorrectIncorrect
4. A 37-year-old pregnant woman has been diagnosed with monochorionic diamniotic (MCDA) twins. She agreed to screening for Down syndrome at 13+4 weeks.Which of the following screenings best describes her available option?CorrectIncorrect
5. A 25-year-old has just had her 20-week scan. The fetus is found to have holoprosencephaly and bilateral cleft palate. The cardiac ultrasound scan shows a ventricular septal defect. Which of the following is most likely to be associated with these ultrasound scan findings?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which of the following describes best the risk of structural abnormalities in all pregnancies?CorrectIncorrect
7. There are two screening tests for Down’s syndrome offered to pregnant women first trimester combined screening and the quadruple test. These rely on the measurement of a number of factors in order for an estimation of the risk of that pregnancy being affected by Down’s syndrome. Which of the following result in a low chance result? Choose the single best answer.CorrectIncorrect
8. Risk of fetal loss associated with amniocentesis isCorrectIncorrect
9. Risk of fetal loss associated with chorionic villus sampling is isCorrectIncorrect
10. Risk of transmission of infection followed by amniocentesis isCorrectIncorrect