0 of 8 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Which of the following is a risk factor for the development of ovarian cancer?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following ovarian tumours is responsible for the majority of ovarian malignancies?CorrectIncorrect
3. 29-year-old woman seeks genetic counselling as she has a number of her female relatives who have had either breast or ovarian cancer. Both her mother and her sister have been diagnosed with breast cancer. DNA sequencing subsequently shows that she carries a mutated form of the BRCA1 gene. Via which mode of inheritance is the BRCA1 gene mutation transmitted?CorrectIncorrect
4. The risk of malignancy index (RMI) is used to score the risk of ovarian cancer in women. Which of the following is correct with regards to the basis of its calculation?CorrectIncorrect
5.Ms. XY is 64 years old and is postmenopausal. She has recently been diagnosed with a 4 cm ovarian cyst on a transabdominal scan. The scan could not identify the other ovary as the bowel obscured it. The scan was being undertaken for suspected gallstones with the cyst being an incidental fi nding. Ms. XY is very anxious that this may represent ovarian cancer. Which of the following investigations are best suited to her to further investigate the ovarian cyst?CorrectIncorrect
6. The most common cause of death from gynaecological malignancy in the developed world: A. Cervical cancerCorrectIncorrect
7. The incidence of occult ovarian cancers detected in women with BRCA mutation who undergo risk reducing salpingo-oophorectomy is:CorrectIncorrect
8. The most prevalent cancer affecting pregnancy and puerperium is:CorrectIncorrect