0 of 19 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 19 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the risk of a baby developing fetal varicella syndrome (FVS) if the mother develops chick enpox during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy and does not receive VZIG?CorrectIncorrect
2. A 25 year old patient who is 24 weeks gestation has presented to you she developed a rash this morning. you diagnose it to be chickenpox what would you do next ?CorrectIncorrect
3. A 29 year old patient who is 32 weeks gestation has presented to A&E as they feel very unwell a nd have an extensive rash which has developed over the past 3 days. You diagnose severe chick enpox. What is the appropriate next?CorrectIncorrect
4. A 27 year old women is 14 weeks pregnant. Her 6 year old son has developed chickenpox follow ing a recent outbreak at school. She has never had chickenpox. What is the appropriate next action?CorrectIncorrect
5. A 29 year old women is 19 weeks pregnant. Her 7 year old daughter has developed chickenpox f ollowing a recent outbreak at school. Her GP has phoned you as she is non‐ immune to Varicella. What is the appropriate action?CorrectIncorrect
- A 31 year old patient develops shingles when 39 weeks pregnant and delivers three days later w hilst the rash is still present. What is the appropriate management for this patients baby?
7. Which of the following organisms is recognized as the most frequent cause of severe infection i n newborns within the first 7 days of life?CorrectIncorrect
- A 32-year-old lady in her second pregnancy presents to antenatal clinic at 22 weeks gestation with genital Herpes. She has never had herpes in the past. Which of the following is true about counseling her
9. A 34-year-old lady in her first pregnancy has had recurrent attacks of herpes this year. She is 20weeks pregnant and seen in antenatal clinic. Which one of the following statement is true about her further management?CorrectIncorrect
10. A 34 year old lady in her first pregnancy has had recurrent attacks of herpes this year. She is 20 weeks pregnant and you see her in antenatal clinic. What would be the further management?CorrectIncorrect
11. A 26-year-old G1P0 at 32 weeks’ gestation is seen in your office for fever, myalgias, and a rash of 2 days’ duration. She has widely dispersed vesicular lesions that are pruritic. Mortality from this infection is predominately due to which of the followingCorrectIncorrect
- During which of the following periods should influenza vaccination be avoided?
- A 22-year-old G1P0 at 32 weeks’ gestation presents with fever, coryza, conjunctivitis, cough, and rash. The patient was raised in a separatist group that does not believe in immunizations. You suspect measles. Which of the following counseling points is true?
- A 31-year-old primigravida at 8 weeks’ gestation presents complaining of a fever and rash of 5 day’s duration. The rash started on her face and has spread to her trunk and extremities. You suspect rubella. no history of previous infection. What serologic results is most likely expected?
15. Which of the following statements regarding cytomegalovirus (CMV) I true?CorrectIncorrect
16. Which of the following statements regarding toxoplasmosis infection in pregnancy is true?CorrectIncorrect
17. For a pregnant woman with chloroquine-resistant malaria, the current recommended treatment is which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
18. Which of the following is not a risk factor for intrapartum group B streptococcus (GBS) transmission?CorrectIncorrect
19. The most common single defect associated with congenital rubella is which of the following?CorrectIncorrect