0 of 11 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Which of the following is NOT a significant source or fluid in the amnionic cavity in the first trimester?CorrectIncorrect
- Which of the following is a clinical sign of polyhydramnios?
- Which of the following congenital anomalies is NOT associated with polyhydramnios?
- A 30-year-old patient had an sonographic evaluation or a uterine size-date discrepancy. The amnionic fluid index was 36 cm. Without any other in formation, what is the risk of congenital malformation in this patient’s fetus?
- Which of the following is NOT a recognized maternal complication associated with hydramnios?
- Fetal-growth restriction and polyhydramnios are associated with which of the following chromosomal abnormalities?
- Idiopathic hydramnios is associated with which of the following conditions?
- Oligohydramnios is NOT associated with which of the following pregnancy complications?
- A borderline amnionic luid index (AFI), defined as an AFI between 5 and 8 cm, is associated with increased rates of all EXCEPT which of the following?
- A nulliparous woman at 35 weeks was found to have polyhydramnios with an amniotic fluid index of 28 cm. Foetal growth was normal with no structural abnormalities; maternal glucose tolerance test, TORCH (toxoplasmosis, rubella, cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex) and parvo virus screen were negative. Which one of the options represents the incidence of idiopathic polyhydramnios?
- A nulliparous woman at 35 weeks’ gestation was referred for a scan as large for gestational age. The foetal growth was normal with no obvious foetal structural anomalies, but there was unexplained polyhydramnios with an amniotic fluid index of 29 cm. Which one of the statements is appropriate with regards her management?