0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- A 28-year-old nulliparous woman with anti-phospholipid syndrome (APS) and a previous venous thromboembolism (VTE) while on oral contraceptive pills is planning to conceive and seeks your advice. Which one of the options is the most appropriate with regards to her thromboprophylaxis in pregnancy?
- Ms. XY was diagnosed to have an acute DVT at 34 weeks of gestation. She received antenatal LMWH. She has delivered this morning (38 weeks). She would like to discuss warfarin for postpartum thromboprophylaxis as she would rather avoid needles. She would like to breastfeed. Which of the following treatment options are best suited to her ?
- Which of the following statements regarding air travel in pregnancy is false?
- Which of the following is not recommended by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists to lower thromboembolic complications in the obese parturient?
5. In a pregnant woman with a mechanical heart valve, which of the following anticoagulation regimens would be considered inadequate or prevention of thromboembolism involving the prosthesis?CorrectIncorrect
- Compared with planned primary vaginal birth, potential maternal benefits of elective primary cesarean delivery include which of the following?
- Which of the following is the most common complication of full anticoagulation with low-molecular weight heparin?
8.A patient presents to OB triage unit with complaints of back pain and fever. She is 30 weeks’ EGA. She had asymptomatic bacteria at her initial OB visit that was treated. Her temperature is 38.5°C and she has CVA tenderness. Because of changes in the urinary tract during pregnancy, patients are at greater risk for urinary tract infections. Changes in the urinary tract during normal pregnancy include which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
- Worldwide, which of the following is the most common problemduring pregnancy?
- Since sulfa drugs are commonly prescribed for urinary tract infections (UTIs) during pregnancy, you include as part of counseling that G6PD homozygous deficiency is present in what percentage of African American women?