0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- What proportion of women with polycystic ovarian syndrome are overweight/obese?
- What is the mechanism of action of Metformin?
- What is the estimated prevalence of endometriosis in infertile women?
- During fertility investigations, a woman is found to be susceptible to Rubella and is offered vaccination. How long should she use contraception before trying to conceive again?
- Following fertility investigations, a man is found to have idiopathic oligozoospermia. He enquires if there is any treatment he can take to improve his sperm count. What would you recommend?
- Following a full set of investigations in the fertility clinic, a couple are diagnosed as having unexplained infertility since all the tests have been reported as normal. The couple have been trying to conceive for 3 years. What treatment would be recommended?
- Prior to a frozen embryo transfer, a woman takes a course of oestradiol valerate to induce endometrial proliferation. She attends for an ultrasound scan after 10 days to measure the endometrial thickness. What endometrial thickness should have been achieved in order for the embryo transfer to proceed?
8. Which form of contraception is most strongly associated with a delay in return of fertility?CorrectIncorrect
- Fertility declines with age. What percentage of women aged 35 will take longer than a year to conceive with regular intercourse?
- According to the current WHO criteria, what is the reference limit for the total number of spermatozoa in an ejaculate?