0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Of the following, the most consistent finding in uterine rupture is:
- Which one of the following statements is correct in relation to the third stage of labour?
- Which ONE of the following statements represents the correct sequence of events in relation to the mechanism of labour for a vertex presentation?
- You are evaluating Mrs X who has been in fi rst stage of labour for the past 10 h. Which of the following information is least relevant to your further clinical management?
- Which type of female pelvis favours direct occipito-posterior position?
- Accepted maternal indications For operative vaginal delivery include all EXCEPT which of the following?
7. Which of the following describes forceps that are applied to the fetal head with the scalp visible at the introitus without manual separation of the labia?CorrectIncorrect
- The fetal head is usually the largest part of the infant. Depending on the positioning of the head as it enters the pelvis, labor will progress normally or experience a dystocia due to cephalopelvic disproportion. The smallest circumference of the normal fetal head corresponds to the plane of which diameter?
- Because treatment of HIV during pregnancy and labor can significantly decrease fetal transmission as well as maternal morbidity, which of the following is the standard of care regarding HIV testing in pregnancy?
10.A 28-year-old G2P0 at 39 weeks is in early labor. She is 2 cm dilated and 90% effaced, with contractions every 4 to 5 minutes. The fetal heart tones are reassuring. Her nurse steps out for a moment and returns to find her having a seizure.The nurse administers a 4-g magnesium bolus. The seizure stops. The fetal heart tone variability is flat, but there are no decelerations. What would your next therapies be aimed at?CorrectIncorrect