0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- What is the cumulative lifetime risk of a woman undergoing surgery for pelvic organ prolapse?
- Based on physical examination, what percentage of adult women presenting for routine gynecologic care demonstrate prolapse coming to within 1 cm of the plane of the hymen?
3.Pelvic organ support is maintained in part by the levator ani muscle. Which is not a component of this muscle?CorrectIncorrect
- Risk factors for the development of pelvic organ prolapse include which of the following?
5.Compared with selective use, elective episiotomy at the second stage of labor has been associated with all of the following EXCEPT:CorrectIncorrect
- Which statement is true regarding the arcus tendineus ascia pelvis?
- Which symptom is most reliably associated with prolapse and usually worsens as prolapse progresses?
- Which of the following characteristics is true for the ring pessary?
- Compared with reconstructive procedures or prolapse correction, colpocleisis generally has which of the following characteristics?
- A vaginal reconstructive procedure or prolapse corrrection may be preferable to an abdominal route for which of the following reasons?