0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.A 47-year-old lady who stopped her period 7 months ago has history of migraines while on the contraceptive pill. She presents with severe menopausal symptoms mainly vasomotor symptoms and low mood. What is the best choice of HRT for her?CorrectIncorrect
2. A 35-year-old lady is amenorrhoic for the last 6 months and before that her periods were infrequent. She has been experiencing some hot flushes and night sweats. She has no medical problems and is otherwise fit and healthy. Which one of the following fact is true about premature ovarian failure?CorrectIncorrect
3. You are reviewing a patient diagnosed with premature ovarian failure. She asks you what the recommended intake of calcium is. Which one of the following is correct?CorrectIncorrect
4. You are counseling a 37 years old woman and her partner on IVF treatment. Which one of the following is the most important factor in predicting the outcome of fertility treatment?CorrectIncorrect
5. A 35-year-old woman is referred to see you with a 14-month history of secondary amenorrhoea. Which of the following conditions are most commonly associated with premature ovarian failure?CorrectIncorrect
6. A 34 year old nulliparous woman is found to have premature ovarian failure but wishes to get pregnant. Which treatment would you consider?CorrectIncorrect
7. A 24 year old nulliparous woman presents with headaches and milky discharge from her breasts. She also complains of vomiting, for which she is taking medication. What is the most likely physiological cause?CorrectIncorrect
8. All of the following are causes of premature ovarian failure except:CorrectIncorrect
9. A worried mother gets her 16 year old girl to her GP. She is concerned that her daughter has not as yet commenced her periods. On examination there is poor development of secondary sexual characters, cubitus valgus, evidence of webbed neck and short stature. Which of the following investigations will help you conﬁrm the diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
10. Women with premature ovarian insufﬁciency are not at increased risk of:CorrectIncorrect