0 of 11 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- A 42-year-old para 3 woman with three previous normal vaginal deliveries and postpartum haemorrhage after her last delivery was induced at 39 weeks’ gestation due to severe pre-eclampsia. She had an instrumental delivery for prolonged second stage and has consented for the active third-stage management. What is the most appropriate immediate drug of choice?
- The commonest urinary problem occurring in the postpartum period is:
3.A 24-year-old woman presents to delivery suite with a 12 h history of right-sided chest pain and shortness of breath. She is at 7 days’ postnatal having delivered her baby by emergency caesarean section at 34 weeks. Her pregnancy was complicated by severe hypertension and postpartum haemorrhage of 1 L. She has a BMI of 32. Her BP is 130/80 mmHg, pulse is 108 bpm, temperature is 37.2 and oxygen saturations are 94 % in air. What is the SINGLE most likely diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
- Which one of the following best defi nes secondary postpartum haemorrhage?
5. Ms. XY is a para 1 who delivered 1 week ago. She was diagnosed to have GDM (diet controlled), and her plasma glucose levels have now returned to normal. What follow-up should she have postpartum?CorrectIncorrect
6.After delivery, clearance of the amnionic fluid that fills the fetal lungs occurs via which of the following mechanisms?CorrectIncorrect
- Which of the following is true regarding neonatal resuscitation?
8.A preterm neonate born at 29 weeks’ gestation is undergoing resuscitation and requires endotracheal ventilation. Which of the following is most correct regarding endotracheal tube– assisted ventilation of this newborn?CorrectIncorrect
- Which of the following statements are true regarding Apgar scores?
- A term newborn has a heart rate of 128 beats per minute, is pink except for her feet and hands, is crying spontaneously and loudly, and is kicking both legs. What is her Apgar score?
- Which of the following may impact the Apgar score?