0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.In GDM, maternal hyperglycaemia is independently and signifi cantly linked to all of the following adverse outcomes except:CorrectIncorrect
2.All of the following are pre-existing risk factors for development of type 2 diabetes except:CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following statements best describes the role of serum ferritin in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
4. Ms XY has is a primigravida, 29 weeks pregnant and has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes on her 2 h OGTT. Her fasting plasma glucose on the OGTT was 7.3 mmol/L. Which of the following treatment options are best suited to her?CorrectIncorrect
5. Ms XY is a Para 1 who delivered 13 weeks ago. She was diagnosed to have GDM (diet controlled). Her recent fasting plasma glucose level is 6.3 mmol/L and her HbA1C is 6 %. What is her risk of developing type 2 diabetes?CorrectIncorrect
6. 79 An 18-year-old woman books into the antenatal clinic at 12 weeks of gestation. She is fit and well but is noted to have an increased body mass index (BMI) but no other risk factors for diabetes. What BMI and above should she be offered screening for diabetes?CorrectIncorrect
7. What is the main contraindication to the use of antenatal corticosteroids?CorrectIncorrect
8. A 41-year-old woman has an oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) at 28 weeks gestation in her fourth pregnancy. The results are as follows: Fasting plasma glucose: 5.8 mmol/l 2 hour plasma glucose: 7.4 mmol/l What is the correct diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
9. A 30-year-old woman is diagnosed with gestational diabetes following an oral glucose tolerance test (OGGT) at 26 weeks gestation in her first pregnancy. Her fasting blood glucose is 7.2 mmol/l. What is the appropriate management?CorrectIncorrect
10. A 20-year-old woman with Type 1 diabetes presents at 32 weeks gestation in her first pregnancy with regular painful contractions, a closed cervix and a positive fetal fibronectin test. What is the most appropriate management plan?CorrectIncorrect