0 of 6 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A 28-year-old woman at 32 weeks’ gestation in her first pregnancy presented with a rash and itching on the abdomen, trunk, legs and hands. On examination, there were vesicles and bullae. A diagnosis of pemphigoid gestationis was made by the dermatologists after skin biopsies. Which one of the following statements is true about pemphigoid gestationis?CorrectIncorrect
2. A 30-year-old primigravida at 35 weeks’ gestation with monochorionic diamniotic pregnancy presents with intense itching and rash on the abdomen. On examination there were erythematous papules and plaques in the striae gravidarum with umbilical sparing. The most likely diagnosis is which one of the following?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which aspect of cardiac physiology does not change in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which of the following is never a normal finding in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following is a second-generation antihistamine?CorrectIncorrect
6. A pregnant patient at 13 weeks’ gestation has known heart disease. All EXCEPT which of the following are predictive of poor outcomes in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect