0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.A 15-year-old girl is seen in the paediatric gynaecology clinic due to persistent vaginal discharge. Examination reveals the following: Partial removal of the clitoris and the prepuce is noted. The hymen is intact. The possibility of female genital mutilation (FGM) is raised.What type of FGM is this?CorrectIncorrect
- A 21 year old who complains of superficial dyspareunia is seen in the gynaecology clinic. She has just started her first ever sexual relationship.
On examination, the following features are noted: Normal vulva and vagina. Clitoris is intact. A piercing is noted in the right labium minorum. What type of FGM is this?CorrectIncorrect
3. A 33-year-old woman is newly arrived in the United Kingdom from Africa and is complaining oF dyspareunia. How many women undergo FGM each year according to WHO estimates?CorrectIncorrect
- A 24 year old has been seen in the antenatal clinic and is known to have undergone FGM. The lead midwife and health visitor are aware that any female offspring will be at risk of undergoing FGM. What is the estimated number of children in the United Kingdom that are considered to be at risk of this each year?
- A 13 year old attends the Accident & Emergency department with bleeding, pain and urinary retention following a recent FGM. Which vaccine would you advise the patient to receive?
- The nerve that is susceptible to entrapment injuries during sacrospinous ligament fi xation as it runs behind the lateral aspect of the sacrospinous ligament is the:
7.In the female pelvis, the ureter forms an important relation with the ovaries and lies:CorrectIncorrect
- Which of the following is not true about postpartum voiding dysfunction?
9.Which of the following is not an example of a problem arising from pelvic fl oor dysfunction?CorrectIncorrect
10.Defi bulation is the reversal of female genital mutilation (infi bulation) and is carried out to restore the anatomy to help minimise obstetric complications. Which of the following statements is correct about defi bulation?CorrectIncorrect