0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.What is the most common etiology for ischemic stroke in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
2.Which type of headache is most likely to be affected by pregnancy induced hormonal changes?CorrectIncorrect
3.What is the most common cause of subarachnoid hemorrhage?CorrectIncorrect
- Which of the following organisms is suggested to act as an environmental trigger in the development of multiple sclerosis?
- A woman presents at 34 weeks gestation with a sudden onset of severe headache and altered consciousness following an episode of vomiting and diarrhoea. What is the most appropriate imaging technique?
- A primigravida with a BMI of 34 kg/m2 presents at 21 weeks gestation with severe throbbing headache and vomiting. She gives a history of similar headaches in the past. On examination, her blood pressure is found to be normal with no proteinuria and the deep tendon reflexes are normal. A neurological review is arranged as there are no localising neurological signs except mild bilateral sixth nerve paresis. What is the most likely diagnosis?
- Causes of a severe headache in pregnancy include:
- A 28-year-old woman who is 8 weeks pregnant presents with symptoms that are consistent with a migraine headache. Which of the following medications used to treat migraine headaches should be avoided?
9. Which of the following is not a reason for subtherapeutic anticonvulsant levels during pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
- Which of the following obstetrical complications is increased in women who experience migraine headaches?