Disorders in Pregnancy
0 of 19 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 19 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Regarding early pregnancy loss,which holds true?CorrectIncorrect
2. In women with obstetric cholestasisCorrectIncorrect
3. With multiple pregnancies commonly seen complicationsCorrectIncorrect
4. Drug which is not acceptable for treating hypertension in pregnancyCorrectIncorrect
5. Which statement regarding HELLP syndrome is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which condition maybe associated with pulmonary embolism?CorrectIncorrect
7. Factors predisposing to ectopic pregnancy are all exceptCorrectIncorrect
8. Hydramnios is not associated with which if the following conditions?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following would be useful to assess fetal well being in third trimester?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of the following is not correct with respect to βhcg levels in early pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
11. Regarding thyoid disease in pregnancy,which is not correct?CorrectIncorrect
12. For diagnosis of pre-eclampsia ,hypertension is associated withCorrectIncorrect
13. Recognised complication of external cephalic version isCorrectIncorrect
14. Woman with 7 weeks pregnancy,with h/o previous 2 miscarriages.ultrasound picture is as follows.
What is the likely karyotype?CorrectIncorrect
15. A 23 year old woman who is 6 weeks by dates is referred to EPAU with vaginal spotting today.ultrasound shows a fetal pole with a CRL of 4 mm.there is no fetal cardiac activity. The ovaries & adnexa appear normal.
What is the most likely diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
16. 32 year old female presents to the clinic with 2 month h/ breathlessness, tachycardia & irregular menses. Her investigations
What is the likely diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
17. 2 most common dermatitis in pregnancyCorrectIncorrect
18. Patient with evacuation done for incomplete abortion.came with difficulty in breathing & hemoptysis.CXR shows followingCorrectIncorrect
19. Which of the following screening test has high negative predictive value for detection of preterm prelabour rupture of membranes.CorrectIncorrect