Antenatal care NICE guidelines
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All of the following women are at high risk of vitamin D deficiency and need daily vitamin D supplementation exceptCorrectIncorrect
2. All are true regarding antenatal care of low risk woman exceptCorrectIncorrect
3. Regarding gestational age assessment of pregnancyCorrectIncorrect
4. Regarding antenatal care in women all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
5. All are true regarding information on how to reduce the risk of listeriosis in pregnancy exceptCorrectIncorrect
6. 24 year old African Caribbean origin Tina, scuba diving trainer by profession, is at 10weeks of gestation, she is here for her booking visit.
All the following statements regarding her profession, effect on pregnancy are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
7. All are true regarding alcohol and smoking advise during pregnancy exceptCorrectIncorrect
8. Regarding Clinical examination of pregnant women, all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
9. Regarding screening of anaemia in pregnancy all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
10. Regarding Screening for haemoglobinopathies all are false exceptCorrectIncorrect
11. Maria Dumba, 24 year old is here for booking visit. She is worried as at her place, 2 out of 1000 babies are affected with sickle cell disease. What is the best test you recommend for her ?CorrectIncorrect
12. All are true regarding screening of structural anomalies exceptCorrectIncorrect
13. All are true regarding booking appointment exceptCorrectIncorrect
14. Nervous 42-year-old woman presents to your antenatal clinic. She is anxious that she is here for combined screening. She is now 11weeks pregnant and is very concerned about her age.
What results needed for further referral for invasive testingCorrectIncorrect
15. Leslie, 42 year old at 21 weeks of gestation, is here for anomaly scan. She missed her first trimester and second trimester down syndrome screening as she was not in UK and was on vacation. According to NICE what’s the cut off for nuchal fold thickness beyond which referral to fetal medicine specialist for further tests is required.CorrectIncorrect
16. Leslie , 42 year old at 21 weeks of gestation is here for anomaly scan. She missed her first trimester and second trimester down syndrome screening as she was not in UK and she was on vacation. When do you have to refer to fetal medicine for further testing?CorrectIncorrect
17. 30-year-old Rebecca is pregnant with her second baby. She has had previous normal vaginal delivery with her midwife with no complications. She is seen at her booking visit with her midwife and has bloods taken for antenatal screening.
Which of these is the most appropriate set of blood investigations for her?CorrectIncorrect
18. Reshma, 26 year old, Indian origin is here for her booking visit. She is into her second pregnancy, previous pregnancy complicated by macrosomia with gestational diabetes. Her BMI is 27kg/m2 .
All are independent risk factors for development of gestational diabetes in her exceptCorrectIncorrect
19. 33 year old Rachel, is in her second pregnancy. This is an IVF pregnancy with twin gestation, her first baby is now 11 year old. She is here for booking visit
All are true regarding measurement of Blood pressure exceptCorrectIncorrect
20. 36year-old, Katie, multiparous woman in her fourth pregnancy attends antenatal clinic at 42 weeks of gestation. This is low risk pregnancy. She had three previous normal vaginal deliveries, all of which were induced. This time she is adamant that she does not want induction of labour. But she is willing for membrane sweeping. What is the most appropriate form of monitoring for her?CorrectIncorrect