0 of 20 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the incidence of red cell antibodies in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of following red cell antibody increases the risk of fetal anaemia in the presence of anti-c red cell antibodies in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
3. A 25-year-old woman presents to you with c/o left iliac fossa pain and vaginal bleeding. her pregnancy test is positive. Which symptoms may be associated with an ectopic pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
4. A 25-year-old woman presents to the you with Gestational amenorhea of 8 weeks and c/o abdominal pain. USS is performed to rule out a miscarriage. USS shows an intrauterine gestational sac with the ratio of transverse to anteroposterior dimension, greater than 1.5 with cystic spaces in the placenta. What is the likely ultrasonographic diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following is the most commonly used radiation sensitizer for the treatment of cervical cancer?CorrectIncorrect
6. A 65 yr old postmenopausal woman presents for her annual checkup with complains of vulvar pruritus. On examination A thickened, white plaque is noted on her vulvar skin. What is the most appropriate next step?CorrectIncorrect
7. At what gestational age should you advise starting treatment with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) to hepatitis B-infected pregnant women as advised by NICE, to reduce mother to-child vertical transmission (MTCT)?CorrectIncorrect
8. How will you counsel a hepatitis B-positive woman regarding breast feeding who has just delivered?CorrectIncorrect
9. A 26 years old primigravida is admitted to the delivery suite at 32 weeks gestation with painful contractions and confirmed preterm labour rupture of membranes (PROM). She is febrile with a temperature of 100F and a pulse of 108/minute. On CTG there is fetal tachycardia of 170 bpm with good variability. A speculum examination had shown the cervix to be 2–3 cm dilated. Two doses of dexamethasone given two weeks back . What is the most appropriate management?CorrectIncorrect
10. What type of headache is associated with a dural puncture?CorrectIncorrect
11. You see a 31-year-old primigravida at 26 weeks’ gestation who presents with worsening fatigue, sweating, insomnia, loss of weight and palpitations. She reports good fetal movements. Physical examination shows exophthalmos, an enlarged non tender thyroid gland and fine hand tremors. Her thyroid function test results show a TSH less than 0.05 mU/L (normal range 0.4–5.0) and a 4 of 70 pmol/L (normal range 10–20). You counsel her regarding the risks of poorly controlled hyperthyroidism in pregnancy. Which of the following is not a recognized risk?CorrectIncorrect
12. A 22-year-old G2P1, at gestational amenorrhea of 35 weeks has presented to the labour ward complaining of headache, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and widespread itching with no rash. On examination there is mild jaundice and bilateral pedal edema. Her BP is 150/95 mm Hg, urine albumin 1+ . FBC, LFT , U&E, clotting screen and serum urate awaited. What is the single most important test that could help to distinguish AFLP from HELLP and severe pre.eclampsia?CorrectIncorrect
13. A 70 year old is diagnosed with vulval cancer. She gives history of lichen sclerosis. What percentage of vulval cancer has association with lichen sclerosis?CorrectIncorrect
14. A 52 year old woman had laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy. She sustained a bladder injury during the procedure that was repaired laparoscopically. The approximate incidence of fistula formation is:CorrectIncorrect
15 . An 18-year-old nulliparous patient attends the gynaecology clinic for heavy painful menstrual bleeding. She is in a sexual relationship with a new partner and both have tested negative for STDs, though she has history of chlamydia infection.She takes lamotrigine for epilepsy control and has not suffered any seizures for 3 years. General and pelvic examinations are normal, and her BMI is 30. What is the best appropriate method of contraception in her situation?CorrectIncorrect
16. A 27-year-old patient presented with lower abdominal pain and vaginal discharge. her temperature of 99F , PR 86 bpm and BP is120/83 mm Hg. Her abdomen is slightly tender in the right iliac fossa. On vaginal examination there is a mild adnexal tenderness, the IUCD threads are seen and a swab of mucopurulent discharge is taken. She has a new sexual partner and has not used barrier contraception. What is the most appropriate next step in her management?CorrectIncorrect
17. A 56-year-old para 4 woman presents with a vault prolapse. The patient is sexually active and urodynamic investigations fail to reveal urodynamic stress incontinence even after reduction of the prolapse. The patient is keen on having surgery. Which of the following operations should be offered?CorrectIncorrect
18. A 39 years old P1 patient presents with stress incontinence with no other urinary symptoms. What would be the first line of management?CorrectIncorrect
19. You have performed an abdominal hysterectomy for HMB not responding to medical treatment. 3 days after surgery she complains of numbness over the skin over the anterior aspect of the upper thigh. Which of the following nerve is damaged most probably?CorrectIncorrect
20. You are performing a difficult surgery on patient, during surgery you experience massive blood loss, massive blood transfusion, was performed to save patients life. what is the recommended dose of fresh frozen plasma to be administered to prevent coagulation problems?CorrectIncorrect